If you’ve been wanting to immigrate through the EB-5 Visa Program, you’re probably wondering about the EB-5 investments and EB-5 projects you can choose from. There are many options available, so ensure you select a project that suits you.
Thompson San Antonio & The Arts Residences is a world-renowned boutique hotel with luxurious condominiums located on the River Walk in San Antonio, Texas.
Read on below to learn more about Thompson San Antonio and why you should consider this project for your investment.
1. I-526 Approvals
There are several reasons the Thompson San Antonio project is considered to be a safe investment:
- Eight investors have already received their I-526 petition approvals for a Conditional Green Card
- Project is already under construction
- Project is 65% sold
2. It’s Located in the Heart of San Antonio
Investing in Thompson San Antonio & The Arts Residences means investing in a hotel that’s near many main attractions. Hotel guests and residents will be right on the River Walk, which is San Antonio’s second largest attraction.
In addition to stunning waterfront views, the Thompson San Antonio & The Arts Residences EB-5 project is located within walking distance from the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts. The Tobin Center is known for hosting events like Sinatra and Beyond with Tony DeSare and operas like La Traviata. The Thompson San Antonio EB-5 project is also located near the Central Business District and Pearl District, which have been showcasing San Antonio’s local flavor since 1883.
The Thompson San Antonio EB-5 project is also conveniently near Pearl Brewery, which is home to many restaurants, bars, and the third campus of the Culinary Institute of America, where future world-renowned chefs are made.
The Thompson San Antonio EB-5 project is located in the heart of San Antonio.
3. The Thompson EB-5 Project is a $900K Project
Because this project is located in a targeted employment area (TEA), your required investment would be lowered from $1,800,000 to $900,000.
4. It Will House Hotel Rooms and Condos
Another tip to speed things up is to work with an international tax firm. There are few reasons to do this. First, an international tax firm may have people in Turkey who are familiar with both U.S. and Turkish tax laws.
Second, they’ll be able to help you with world taxation. Any foreign national seeking permanent residency in the U.S. will not only pay U.S. taxes, but they’ll also have to pay their home country’s taxes as well. An international tax firm would be able to see what tax treaties Turkey has with the U.S. and help you plan the best tax strategy to save you money!
Invest in Your Immigration Future with Houston EB5 Today!
The Thompson San Antonio project will have 20 floors consisting of 162 hotel rooms, 58 residences, and 5 penthouses.
The 5 exclusive penthouses feature:
- Large terraces
- Optional enclosed private garage
- Optional EV charge stations
- Soaring 12-foot ceilings with 12 feet of glass
- Wired for optional electric shades
- Wine cooler in kitchen
- Premium master bath fixtures
- Designer master bathtub
- Wood floors throughout
- Tile floor in bathrooms
- Gaggenau kitchen appliances package (or equivalent)
The Thompson San Antonio will feature 20 floors with 162 hotel rooms, 58 residences, and 5 exclusive penthouses.
The condominiums feature:
- Soaring 10-foot ceilings with 10 feet of glass
- Integrated low-voltage lighting in kitchen cabinets
- Italian kitchen and bathroom cabinetry by Pedini
- Selection of natural stones and quartz
- Wood floors throughout
- Master bath with standard and rain shower heads
- Optional Four Seasons rooms
- Frameless shower doors in master bath
- Optional wine cooler in kitchen
- Optional EV charge stations
- Thermador kitchen appliances (or equivalent)
Thermador kitchen appliances are so well made that popular American cooking show America’s Test Kitchen used them in the 2006-2007 season of their show. Potential residents will be cooking with appliances trusted by professional chefs and culinary artisans.
5. The Thompson San Antonio Has Many Amenities
The Thompson San Antonio EB-5 project offers a host of amenities for residents and visitors, such as:
- Contemporary design
- 24-hour concierge
- 24-hour room service
- Valet parking
- Stylish lobby
- Lavish spa
- Ample guest parking
- Pool deck with cabanas and pool bar
- 5,006 sq. ft. pre-function and ballroom
- Special rates for hotel rooms, food, and beverages
- Meeting and event planning support
- World class restaurant
- Views of downtown San Antonio, River Walk, & Hill Country
Guests and residents will also have access to a private boardroom for business meetings and a state-of-the-art fitness center to help them decompress from the day.
Invest in the Thompson San Antonio EB-5 Project with Houston Eb5
Houston EB5 is a subsidiary of DC Partners, an award-winning real estate development and investment firm with the financial strength and expertise to complete assets of all sizes and types. Houston EB5 was founded in 2010 to help international investors gain permanent United States residency in return for making a qualified real estate investment.
Our current opportunity project, Thompson San Antonio, is available for EB-5 investment. Contact us today to get started on your journey to United States citizenship. The deadline to get started in the EB-5 program is September 30. If you’re interested in investing in your immigration future, call +1-281-565-1067 or contact us online at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thompson San Antonio EB-5 Project | Houston EB5 – Houston, TX