Eighteen 25 covers 62,500 sq. ft. – an entire city block in downtown Houston and consists of approximately 240 units in an 8-story building. The plan comprises 3 floors of parking with 5 floors of residential units above. This residential development is a partnership with Allied Orion Group, a Houston-based multifamily developer founded in 1985.
EB-5 Investment Details
- Luxury apartments located in Houston, Texas
- $12,000,000 total EB-5 capital raised
- 319 jobs created – equating to an approximate 33% job surplus
- Construction completed in 2017
- 100% project approval rate
- 100% success on capital return
The site is located in Downtown Houston near the northwest intersection of I-45 & Hwy 59. The site is within close proximity to the Toyota Center, BBVA Compass Stadium, Minute Maid Park, Theater District and all of the downtown entertainment and hospitality venues. The Downtown area is undergoing substantial new development due to the job and population growth within the urban core. The project will be proximate to the 50 – story Chevron tower scheduled to open in late 2016 which is estimated to add 1,700 jobs within a half mile of the site.