THOMPSON SAN ANTONIO
Thompson San Antonio Hotel and The Arts Residences is a premier hospitality destination on the world-renowned River Walk in San Antonio, Texas. This luxury high-rise is comprised of 20 floors, 162 hotel rooms, and 58 residences, featuring over 5,000 sq. ft. of river front meeting space and sweeping views from every vantage point. Thompson San Antonio offers unrivaled elegance and comfort, designed to meet and complement the needs of the San Antonio market.
EB-5 Investment Details
- Boutique hotel and luxury condominiums located in San Antonio, Texas
- $135,000,000 total project cost
- 1,319 jobs creation – equating to an approximate 32% job surplus
- Construction completed in Q1 2021 – hotel is now operating and residences are SOLD-OUT
- 100% project approval rate
Thompson San Antonio is centrally located within the City of San Antonio. The development sits directly on the River Walk, which is the city’s second most visited attraction, and in walking distance from The Tobin Center for the Performing Arts. The site is at the intersection of Lexington Avenue and St. Mary’s Street, an excellent location to serve the North River Walk, the Central Business District and Pearl District.