Your Path to Permanent Residency
If you are currently on an H-1B visa and looking for a path to permanent residency in the United States, the EB-5 visa may be the perfect solution for you.
The EB-5 visa is a green card program that allows foreign investors to obtain permanent residency in the United States by investing in a new commercial enterprise that creates jobs for American workers. With an investment of $800,000 in a Targeted Employment Area or $1.05 million in a non-targeted area, you can qualify for the EB-5 visa and enjoy all the benefits of living in the United States permanently.
Why Switch from H-1B to EB-5
By switching from an H-1B visa to an EB-5 visa, you can avoid the uncertainty and stress of constantly renewing your visa, and instead, obtain permanent residency for yourself and your family. The EB-5 visa offers you the ability to work, live, and study in the United States, as well as travel in and out of the country with ease.
With the changing economy and recent market changes, many H-1B Visa holders are impacted and may be in danger of a layoff. Layoffs mean a number of issues for immigrants in the US. Without a work status to support their work visa, immigrants are faced with loss of employment authorization, difficulty finding new employment or even worse, deportation out of the U.S.
Luckily though, there are options for many immigrants to stay in the US long-term and even permanently. H-1B and other valid visa holders can even concurrently file an Adjustment of Status alongside their EB-5 petition which provides work and travel authorization in as little as 6 months. Now is the ideal time to obtain residency by way of investment as visa availability will not last long.
Our staff at Houston EB-5 wants to help you achieve your immigration goals. Learn about our investment projects and the benefits of our EB-5 program, today.
How We Can Help Your H-1B Visa Status Adjustment
- The EB-5 Investment program is a fast path to a green card (1 year for Rural project, 2-3 years for non-Rural projects), as opposed to decades for H-1B applicants from specific countries.
- The flexibility for investors, spouses and children to work for whomever without the need of employer sponsorship, including starting their own business in the U.S.
- The EB-5 Visa is a permanent solution, in contrast to continuously reapplying for the H-1B visa and hoping to win the H-1B lottery.
- Most H-1B Visa holders have demonstrable evidence for a clean source of funds through their income earned in the US, which is one of the most critical aspects to being approved for the EB-5 visa.
- With updates to the EB-5 Reform and Integrity Act, investors who are in the U.S. on a valid visa can concurrently file an Adjustment of Status at the same time as the EB-5 petition which provides work and travel authorization while awaiting issuance of the green cards.