Invest Now to Adjust Status (H-1B/F-1/E-2/TN) and Receive Work Permit (EAD) and Travel Permit in as Fast as 90 Days

Your Path to Permanent Residency 

If you are currently on an H-1B visa and looking for a path to permanent residency in the United States, the EB-5 visa may be the perfect solution for you.

The EB-5 visa is a green card program that allows foreign investors to obtain permanent residency in the United States by investing in a new commercial enterprise that creates jobs for American workers. With an investment of $800,000 in a Targeted Employment Area or $1.05 million in a non-targeted area, you can qualify for the EB-5 visa and enjoy all the benefits of living in the United States permanently.


Why Switch from H-1B to EB-5

By switching from an H-1B visa to an EB-5 visa, you can avoid the uncertainty and stress of constantly renewing your visa, and instead, obtain permanent residency for yourself and your family. The EB-5 visa offers you the ability to work, live, and study in the United States, as well as travel in and out of the country with ease.

With the changing economy and recent market changes, many H-1B Visa holders are impacted and may be in danger of a layoff. Layoffs mean a number of issues for immigrants in the US. Without a work status to support their work visa, immigrants are faced with loss of employment authorization, difficulty finding new employment or even worse, deportation out of the U.S.

Luckily though, there are options for many immigrants to stay in the US long-term and even permanently. H-1B and other valid visa holders can even concurrently file an Adjustment of Status alongside their EB-5 petition which provides work and travel authorization in as little as 6 months. Now is the ideal time to obtain residency by way of investment as visa availability will not last long.

Our staff at Houston EB-5 wants to help you achieve your immigration goals. Learn about our investment projects and the benefits of our EB-5 program, today.


How We Can Help Your H-1B Visa Status Adjustment

At our company, we specialize in helping foreign investors navigate the complex EB-5 visa process. Our team of experts will guide you through every step of the process, from selecting a qualifying investment to submitting your application and receiving your green card. Don’t wait any longer to secure your future in the United States. Contact us today to learn more about the EB-5 visa and how we can help you make the switch from an H-1B visa to a green card. Houston EB-5 presents the perfect solution for H-1B Visa Holders.
  • The EB-5 Investment program is a fast path to a green card (1 year for Rural project, 2-3 years for non-Rural projects), as opposed to decades for H-1B applicants from specific countries.
  • The flexibility for investors, spouses and children to work for whomever without the need of employer sponsorship, including starting their own business in the U.S.
  • The EB-5 Visa is a permanent solution, in contrast to continuously reapplying  for the H-1B visa and hoping to win the H-1B lottery.
  • Most H-1B Visa holders have demonstrable evidence for a clean source of funds through their income earned in the US, which is one of the most critical aspects to being approved for the EB-5 visa.
  • With updates to the EB-5 Reform and Integrity Act, investors who are in the U.S. on a valid visa can concurrently file an Adjustment of Status at the same time as the EB-5 petition which provides work and travel authorization while awaiting issuance of the green cards.

Get Started With Your Visa Adjustment Status Today!

    What is the main reason you are looking to immigrate to the U.S. *
    Better future for my familyWork in the U.S.For my children's educationFor my educationOther

    With an EB-5 visa, the principal investor, their spouse and all unmarried children under the age of 21 are able to receive green cards and accompany the investor to the U.S.

    Do you have any family members who are looking to obtain U.S. residency with you? *

    No, it is just meYes, I have a spouse and childrenYes, I have a spouseYes, I have children

    An EB- visa is an investment visa that requires a $800,000 USD investment. This investment amount can also be obtained by receiving a gift in the amount stated above from a family member or friend.

    Do you have $800,000 USD now or within 12 months to invest and file your EB-5 petition? *

    YesNoNot Sure

    One of the essential components of the EB-5 Visa petition is proving where the $800,000 USD investment was sourced.

    What would be the main source of your EB-5 investment funds? *

    CashSalaryLoanMortgageReal Estate LiquidationBusiness LiquidationEquity/Investment LiquidationGiftInheritanceOther

    When would you be ready to invest and file for your EB-5 visa? *

    What country are you currently a resident of and what country are you citizen of?

    Country of Residence *

    Country of Citizenship *

    Please provide your basic information below so a representative can reach out to you to discuss your results.