Invest Now to Adjust Status (H-1B/F-1/E-2/TN) and Receive Work Permit (EAD) and Travel Permit in as Fast as 90 Days

Can money be gifted by a parent or another relative for an EB-5 investment?

Yes; note, any applicable gift taxes should be paid. It must also be demonstrated that the gift is an actual “arms-length” transaction and is not a mere ruse or that the gifted funds will be given back after permanent resident status is granted.