Invest Now to Adjust Status (H-1B/F-1/E-2/TN) and Receive Work Permit (EAD) and Travel Permit in as Fast as 90 Days

If I want to move to the United States and invest in an EB-5 project with Houston EB5 Regional Center, do I have to live in Texas?

No. The EB-5 visa program allows investors to maintain their Permanent Residency by living anywhere of their choosing within the United States.