Invest Now to Adjust Status (H-1B/F-1/E-2/TN) and Receive Work Permit (EAD) and Travel Permit in as Fast as 90 Days

Who is eligible to receive permanent residency (Green Card)?

The investor, spouse, and all unmarried children under the age of 21 at the time of filing the I-526E Immigrant Investor Petition are eligible to receive Green Cards through the EB-5 program.

The Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) “freezes” a child’s age as of the I-526E petition filing date and during the entire time that the petition is being processed by USCIS.