Invest Now to Adjust Status (H-1B/F-1/E-2/TN) and Receive Work Permit (EAD) and Travel Permit in as Fast as 90 Days

Must I speak English?

No, the USCIS does not require you to speak English in order to be eligible for the EB-5 program. However, the EB-5 application (Form I-526E) is in English and must be signed by the investor, and all supporting documents must be in English. Any non-English documents need to be accompanied by a certified translation.