Invest Now to Adjust Status (H-1B/F-1/E-2/TN) and Receive Work Permit (EAD) and Travel Permit in as Fast as 90 Days

Do I have to live where the project is?

No, EB-5 investors in Regional Center projects are not required to live in the area of their investment, allowing them flexibility in choosing where in the United States they wish to reside.